Diversity and Inclusion
Trans Support Day
April 22, 2023 at 12:00pm – 4:00pm EDT
This free event is a place of support for the transgender community in the Greater Syracuse Area and will include:
- Medical Providers
- Legal Advice for ID Changes
- Fitness and Health Professionals
- The Q Center
- Camp Beyond Binary
- A safe and affirming “shopping” experience with free Gently Used Clothing, Shoes and Accessories and free make-up samples.
- A Parent’s Discussion Group facilitated by the Q Center.
- Make-up Tutorials
- Hair Stylist Demonstrations
Light refreshments provided.
For more information please contact Tristan Martin at email@example.com
This event was published on March 17, 2023.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Greater Syracuse
- Open to
- Tristan Martin
- Contact Tristan Martin to request accommodations
- Free Parking at Peck Hall