Health and Wellness
Free Get Yourself Tested (GYT) Clinics
February 10, 2023 – May 9, 2023 EST
Barnes Center at The Arch, Health Room
Barnes Center Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screening clinic appointments are confidential, free and provide a variety of testing options. Please visit the Patient Portal webpage for appointment scheduling instructions, testing details and more. Appointments are available throughout the year.
Discuss all available free STI screening opportunities with your nurse. STI screenings are included at no additional cost for participants of the Student Health Insurance Plan.
Scheduling an Appointment
Students are encouraged to schedule STI screening appointments at their convenience. Please note, appointments are first come, first served.
- Log into the Patient Portal with your Syracuse University email and password.
- Within the top banner, select “Appts.”
- Under “Search,” select “GYT STI Screening.”
- When prompted, enter “GYT” as the appointment code.
- Select “Submit” to complete.
This event was first published on February 13, 2023 and last updated on February 16, 2023.
- Health and Wellness
- Main Campus
- Open to
- Current Students
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Shannon Hefti
- Contact Shannon Hefti to request accommodations