2023 Boston Immersion Trip Application Deadline
February 20, 2023 – April 2, 2023 EST
No location (See event details)
Boston Immersion is back! For the first time since 2019, don’t miss this amazing opportunity to experience life in Beantown while getting an inside look into potential career fields and opportunities.
This unique program offers you the chance to interact with corporate partners and dedicated Syracuse University alumni, all while gaining inside knowledge to help further your personal and professional development.
The format for each company visit will vary throughout our time in the city, but the overall goal is to expose you to a variety of industries, job functions and corporate cultures. This hands-on learning experience will allow insight into your career interests and what it takes to achieve these goals. Past company visits included Converse, HubSpot, WeWork, The Boston Celtics, Hill Holiday and Oracle!
Immersion Trip: Tuesday, May 9 – Thursday, May 11, 2023
- Open to current sophomores and juniors.
- Students selected to attend will be asked to pay a $100 non-refundable commitment fee. Fee includes accommodation in Boston, transportation while on the trip and selected meals.
- All students are required to stay with the group, as well as at the designated hotel for the trip.
- Students are responsible for all meals not provided by the sponsoring companies and the program, as well as transportation to/from Boston.
Handshake Application Deadline
Handshake applications are due on Sunday, April 2, 2023, 9 p.m. (EST). Visit the Handshake Instructional webpage for additional information.
Career Services will be hosting two General Information Sessions to learn more about this trip:
- Thursday, Feb. 23 at 5:30 p.m. in 228 Schine Student Center
- Monday, March 6 at 5:30 p.m. in 229 Schine Student Center
This event was first published on February 20, 2023 and last updated on February 22, 2023.
- Career Development
- US Northeast
- Open to
- Undergraduate Students
- Student Experience
- Career Services
- Kate Mercer
- Contact Kate Mercer to request accommodations