Health and Wellness
Understanding Yourself and Others Counseling Groups
January 18, 2023 – April 15, 2023 EST
Barnes Center at The Arch, Counseling, Third Floor
This group is for students wanting to understand their interactions and reactions with others. The group would be useful for those who spend a lot of time in self-judgment or in judgement of others, or students who would like to develop and understand their decision-making skills, life and relational patterns, and social/relational dynamics. This is a group where one can improve on their self-esteem, assertiveness, practice vulnerability and explore person-to-person dynamics in a safe, contained place.
- Individual and group counseling are covered in full through the Health and Wellness Fee.
- Please note, there are multiple offerings each with rolling enrollment. Each group is open until maximum group size (8 students per group offering) is met.
- Tuesdays Start Date: Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2023 (Enrollment Status: Open)
- Thursdays Start Date: Thursday, Jan. 19, 2023 (Enrollment Status: Open)
- Friday Start Date: Friday, Jan. 20, 2023 (Enrollment Status: Closed)
- Call 315.443.8000 to meet with a therapist to discuss group options, or to complete the required facilitator-led group orientation prior to enrolling into a group or participating in a drop-in group.
This event was first published on January 18, 2023 and last updated on March 3, 2023.
- Health and Wellness
- Open to
- Current Students
- No additional cost.
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling
- Contact Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling to request accommodations