Looking for opportunity outside your native business culture can come with all sorts of pitfalls. Luckily, LinkedIn levels the playing field by making it easy to network with alumni, even if that’s a brand-new experience for you.
Join a former LinkedIn insider who was responsible for supporting 20 million students around the globe to:
- Understand the U.S. hiring process, from how recruiters search for talent to how referrals can increase your chances 10X.
- Discover sponsorship opportunities by following the data trail left on LinkedIn and other job sites.
- Develop your networking skills by getting practice with reaching out to alumni and building rapport.
- Make changes to your LinkedIn profile that will immediately start attracting recruiters.
- Work on techniques that will multiply your chances 10X of getting interviews at any organization.
- Gain a better understanding of how to search for jobs and connections on LinkedIn.
Please note: This webinar was prerecorded in Spring 2023.
This event was published on October 5, 2023.