Health and Wellness
Enroll or Waive Deadline: Student Health Insurance Plan
September 18, 2023 at 12:00am – 11:59pm EDT
Virtual (See event details)
Each year, all full-time, matriculated undergraduate, graduate and law students are required to demonstrate proof of qualifying health insurance coverage or enroll into the Student Health Insurance Plan. Students within traditionally online degree programs are not eligible to enroll in or waive the Student Health Insurance Plan.
- MySlice instructions to enroll into the Student Health Insurance Plan.
- MySlice instructions to waive out of the Student Health Insurance Plan.
Enroll or Waive Period
- Opens: Friday, April 28, 2023
- Deadline: Monday, Sept. 18, 2023
No Action Taken
Failure to take action or receive an approved waiver by Monday, Sept. 18, 2023, will result in automatic enrollment into the Student Health Insurance Plan and the premium fee of $2,474 (pending approval by New York State) to remain on the student’s Bursar account.
This event was first published on April 28, 2023 and last updated on May 1, 2023.
- Health and Wellness
- Open to
- Current Students
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Student Health Insurance Office
- Contact Student Health Insurance Office to request accommodations