Join Orange After Dark for a family-friendly paint night event where you will receive step-by-step instructions on creating your own masterpiece! This event will be a hybrid event, meaning that students can sign up and attend the event in person, or students and families can participate virtually in the event.
Students Participating On Campus:
- Sign ups for residential students to participate in-person or virtually will begin on Monday, October 12.
- Supplies will be provided.
- Space is limited. Valid SU ID and mask required to attend.
Student & Families Participating Remotely:
- Students and families participating remotely will need: paint, a paint brush, a water cup, and something to paint on. This can be a canvas, a piece of paper, or even a cardboard box! Get creative with what you have available!
- Sign up to receive the link to the Zoom.
If you require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event was published on October 5, 2020.
- Social Activities
- Open to
- Parents & Families,
- Undergraduate Students
- Orange After Dark
- Parent and Family Services
- Contact Parent and Family Services to request accommodations