Join us virtually for the fourth SPM Alumni in #SportsBiz event on Friday, October 23rd!
This annual event includes an afternoon of professional development and networking with Sport Management alumni specifically for current Sport Management, Sport Analytics, and Sport Venue and Event Management students.
The day is broken into three virtual segments for alumni to participate!
- Part 1
- 12pm EST – 1pm EST: Welcome Address and Q&A with Professor and Chair Michael Veley for all Alumni
- Part 2
- 1:15pm EST: Keynote Speaker, Roland Williams ’98, President and Chief Executive Officer for All Pro Catalyst and Super Bowl Champion, Entrepreneur
- 2:00pm EST to 3:30pm EST: SPM Alumni Panel Sessions – Topics include Sport and Social Justice, Data, Analytics and Sports Betting, and Contingency Planning and Carrying Onward During COVID
- Part 3
- 4pm EST: Mentorship Networking Hour with current SPM/SAL/SVEM Students
Registration via Zoom is required for all three segments (Part 1 registration link, below). Those SPM, SAL, and SVEM alumni interested in participating in the rest of the day’s events should contact Nicole Cost directly at email@example.com. We are still looking for mentors for the Networking Hour!
Those SPM, SAL, and SVEM alumni interested in participating in the day’s events should contact Nicole Cost directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for panelists and future mentors for students.
This event was first published on September 1, 2020 and last updated on October 1, 2020.
- Professional Development
- Open to
- Current Students
- Nicole Cost
- ASL Interpretation,
- Contact Nicole Cost to request additional accommodations