While we will miss the excitement of being together on campus, we look forward to offering a full schedule of complimentary conversations, demonstrations and gatherings to bring our Orange family together virtually. Join us for our first-ever virtual Orange Central weekend!
We hope you will join us online to celebrate what makes you proud to be Orange. Here’s a sample of some of the weekend’s exciting programs:
- Zoom-unions for several milestone reunion classes including 1960, 1970, 1985, 1995, 2010, 2015 and 2020!
- Brunch and Learn programs on Thursday, Oct. 29 and Friday, Oct. 30, covering a variety of topics including career development, nutrition, electrifying science and unnerving insects.
- Virtual 5K that you can run (or walk) anywhere and anytime you please with your Orange family across the world.
- Campus tours (virtually!), exclusive peeks at artifacts and exhibits, a spirit celebration and other offerings will be recorded, so you can watch any time during the weekend.
This event was published on September 25, 2020.
- Open to
- Campus Community,
- Prospective Students
- Free (Excluding registration for Syracuse University Virtual 5k)
- Alumni Association
- Cory Miller
- Contact Cory Miller to request additional accommodations