This symposium, organized and hosted by Renée Crown University Honors Program, brings together Syracuse University researchers from different disciplines to showcase their current and ongoing research on COVID-19. It provides space for faculty and students across disciplinary boundaries to re-envision our society and to imagine how we can continue to build a more just and equitable society during COVID-19 and in its aftermath.
Organized in collaboration with the Syracuse University Race and Equity Symposium.
- 9:00 a.m. Opening Remarks
- 9:05 – 10:30 a.m. Panel 1: Wastewater Surveillance and Testing
- 10:45 – noon Panel 2: Health Security
- 12:15 – 1:30 p.m. Panel 3: Environmental Research
- 1:30 p.m. Closing Remarks
This event was first published on February 3, 2021 and last updated on February 18, 2021.
- Research Support
- Open to
- Honors Program
- Contact Honors Program to request accommodations