What does the transition into the post pandemic world look like for families, teachers and individuals with disabilities in work and school? For Mental Health Awareness Month, this panel discussion will address the concerns, support and resources needed as people re-think this next phase of the pandemic.
Welcome by Senator Rachel May, NY State Senate 53rd District
- Adrian Bayardi, Consultant for Remote Learning, The Jowonio School
- Melissa Luke, Associate Dean for Research and Dean’s Professor, Counseling and Human Services
- Samantha Pierce, Founder, Sanchia A. Callendar, Inc.
- Mark Warner, Teaching Assistant, Syracuse City School District
- Monique Wright-Williams, Chief of Staff, Syracuse City School District
- Amy Zogby, Professional Development Specialist, School-Age Family and Community Engagement Center at Syracuse University
- Christine Ashby, Director, Center on Disability and Inclusion
- Nodesia Hernandez, Director of Community Outreach, Senator Rachel May
This event was first published on May 4, 2021 and last updated on May 10, 2021.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Open to
- Karly Grifasi
- Contact Karly Grifasi to request additional accommodations