Join us for this year’s Festival of Frights and face your fitness fears!
- Competition: Monday, Oct. 25-Friday, Nov. 5, 2021
- Enter for a Chance to Win: T-shirt, Shaker Bottle, Yoga Prize Pack
- To keep track of you challenges and to submit for prizes, start by getting a punch card from the Recreation Desk.
- Attend three different Group Fitness Classes.
- Participate in one ’Cuse Fit Chat or one Fitness Center Orientation.
- Experience one Pop-up Challenge (participate or Ask the Trainer portions).
No registration is needed. Pop-up Challenges will be hosted in the Barnes Center at The Arch Recreation Lobby.
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021, 6-7 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 28, 2021, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 1, 2021, 11 a.m.-Noon
- Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2021, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
This event was first published on October 21, 2021 and last updated on October 26, 2021.
- Health and Wellness
- Main Campus
- Open to
- Campus Community
- Free for students. Faculty/staff must purchase a Fitness Class Pass.
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Alena Anthony
- Contact Alena Anthony to request accommodations