Celebrated annually on April 15, National Collegiate Recovery Day honors those in recovery and highlights support, resources and services available throughout the year. This includes a recovery ready campus, a culture that tells students in or seeking recovery that they are accepted, empowered to live genuinely, celebrated and can feel comfortable asking for help.
Recovery Ally Training
- A high-level overview of addiction and recovery.
- An overview of the intersections of justice, equity, diversity, inclusivity (JEDI) and recovery.
- Campus services, resources and how to be a recovery ally.
- Participants will receive a sticker to further display their commitment and support.
This event was published on April 12, 2022.
- Health and Wellness
- Open to
- Campus Community
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Contact Barnes Center at The Arch to request accommodations