The Barnes Center at The Arch invites Syracuse University students to participate in free Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screening clinic appointments throughout the academic year. Appointments are confidential, free and provide a variety of testing options.
- Scheduling date availability (2022: Feb., March, April).
- Appointment scheduling code and instructions.
- Scheduling will open prior to events.
- Testing options and details.
- Participants of the Student Health Insurance Plan are eligible for free STI testing at any time.
Including the Safer Sex Express, Gender Services and more, explore additional Barnes Center Sexual Health Services today!
This event was first published on October 28, 2021 and last updated on December 22, 2021.