Spring 2023 International Student Career Week: LinkedIn for International Students
April 5, 2023 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm EDT
Virtual (See event details)
This event has already occurred. The information may no longer be valid.
Looking for opportunity outside your native business culture can come with all sorts of pitfalls. Luckily, LinkedIn levels the playing field by making it easy to network with alumni, even if that’s a brand-new experience for you.
Join a former LinkedIn insider who was responsible for supporting 20 million students around the globe to:
- Understand the US hiring process, from how recruiters search for talent to how referrals can increase your chances 10X.
- Discover sponsorship opportunities by following the data trail left on LinkedIn and other job sites.
- Develop your networking skills by getting practice with reaching out to alumni and building rapport.
Why This Isn’t a Standard Webinar (and Why You Should Join Live!)
As former teachers, Jeremy and Omar make sure that every session is highly engaging and that all their advice is 100% actionable. Get ready to:
- Participate in live roleplays.
- Make changes to your LinkedIn profile that will immediately start attracting recruiters.
- Work on techniques that will multiply your chances 10X of getting interviews at any organization.
Plus, they’ll be giving away multiple copies of their #1 LinkedIn bestseller, “Linked: Conquer LinkedIn. Get Your Dream Job. Own Your Future.” But you need to join live in order to win! Want to get a head start? Be sure to get your profile graded for free, so you know where to focus your efforts!
This event was first published on March 20, 2023 and last updated on March 21, 2023.
- Career Development
- Open to
- Undergraduate Students
- Student Experience
- Career Services
- Dan Pack
- Contact Dan Pack to request accommodations