This group is for students who are curious and committed to learning about themselves through exploring their dreams with others in a supportive space. This group is ideal for students experiencing major life transitions, losses, bereavement and other major adjustments, as well as students struggling with creative blocks, perfectionism, excessive self-criticism, rigidity, or feelings of disconnection from or conflict within themselves. Based on the belief that all dreams come in the service of promoting health and wholeness, this group is also useful for students experiencing sleep disturbances due to nightmares, recurring dreams or vivid dreams.
- Individual and group counseling are covered in full through the Health and Wellness Fee.
- Open until maximum group size (8 students) is met.
- Call 315.443.8000 to meet with a therapist to discuss group options, or to complete the required facilitator-led group orientation prior to enrolling into a group or participating in a drop-in group.
This event was first published on July 25, 2023 and last updated on October 5, 2023.
- Health and Wellness
- Main Campus
- Open to
- Current Students
- No additional cost
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling
- Contact Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling to request accommodations