This is a process group intended for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning, intersex, asexual, and other LGBTQIAA+ identifying students. Within a safe, inviting and trauma-informed group setting, students are encouraged to explore their identities, connect with peers and find support while developing the confidence to navigate the campus community in a healthy and meaningful way. The group aims to provide a safe and confidential space to address the needs of the LGBTQIAA+ community.
- Individual and group counseling are covered in full through the Health and Wellness Fee.
- Open until maximum group size (8 students) is met or enrollment deadline of Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2023.
- Call 315.443.8000 to meet with a therapist to discuss group options, or to complete the required facilitator-led group orientation prior to enrolling into a group or participating in a drop-in group.
This event was published on July 26, 2023.
- Health and Wellness
- Main Campus
- Open to
- Current Students
- No additional cost
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling
- Contact Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling to request accommodations