This group is for students who are currently practicing abstinence from at least one problematic substance (alcohol or other drugs) and would like support managing the unique stressors of living a sober lifestyle on a college campus.
- Individual and group counseling are covered in full through the Health and Wellness Fee.
- Group is open until maximum group size (8 students) is met. (Please note the group begins Friday, Sept. 22, 2023.)
- Call 315.443.8000 to meet with a therapist to discuss group options, or to complete the required facilitator-led group orientation prior to enrolling into a group or participating in a drop-in group.
This event was published on July 25, 2023.
- Health and Wellness
- Main Campus
- Open to
- Current Students
- No additional cost
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling
- Contact Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling to request accommodations