In a safe affinity space, students will learn and practice effective interpersonal skills to become more comfortable having conversations and interactions with others. Group members will learn to develop more satisfying relationships, and how to practice introspection and self-acceptance. The group will develop insights about personal patterns through giving and receiving support and honest feedback. This group is intended for students that identify as Black, Indigenous, or a person of color (BIPOC).
- Individual and group counseling are covered in full through the Health and Wellness Fee.
- Open until maximum group size (8 students) is met or enrollment deadline of Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2023.
- Call 315.443.8000 to meet with a therapist to discuss group options, or to complete the required facilitator-led group orientation prior to enrolling into a group or participating in a drop-in group.
This event was published on July 26, 2023.
- Health and Wellness
- Main Campus
- Open to
- Current Students
- No additional cost
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling
- Contact Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling to request accommodations