This group is open to undergraduate and graduate students who want to understand how their families of origin impact their views of themselves, others and how they interpret the world. The group will engage in conversations on the foundation for attachment styles, communication patterns, negotiating needs/boundaries in relationships, emotion regulation and self-worth. The group will provide members with a safe and supportive environment in which members will be able to understand family patterns, heal emotional pain, develop communication skills and create a healthier family dynamic.
- Individual and group counseling are covered in full through the Health and Wellness Fee.
- Open until maximum group size (8 students) is met or enrollment deadline of Tuesday, Sept. 26, 2023.
- Call 315.443.8000 to meet with a therapist to discuss group options, or to complete the required facilitator-led group orientation prior to enrolling into a group or participating in a drop-in group.
This event was published on July 26, 2023.
- Health and Wellness
- Main Campus
- Open to
- Current Students
- No additional cost
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling
- Contact Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling to request accommodations