This free Spring 2023 series is a hybrid of adventure based activities and experiential processing that fosters personal growth, while also builds leadership and relationship skills, self-esteem, communication, trust, respect and responsibility.
Highlights include the climbing wall, esports, team building activities, challenge course, zip lines and more!
- Applications Due: Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2023
- There are 15 spaces for Syracuse University students attending in-person.
- This free series meets in-person and students must be able to commit to all 10 sessions.
- Spring sessions will begin Friday, Feb. 3, and will conclude Friday, April 28, 2023.
- Weekly sessions will be held Fridays from 10 a.m. to Noon.
This event was published on January 18, 2023.