This group is for students who are curious and committed to learning about themselves through exploring their dreams in a shared space with others. This group is ideal for students experiencing life transitions, losses and other major adjustments, disturbing dreams and nightmares, creative/artistic blocks, perfectionism/excessive self-criticisms and feelings of disconnection or conflict within themselves.
- Individual and group counseling are covered in full through the Health and Wellness Fee.
- Enrollment: Open until maximum group size (8 students) is met or enrollment deadline of Wednesday, March 1, 2023. (Please note the group begins Friday, Feb. 3, 2023.)
- Call 315.443.8000 to meet with a therapist to discuss group options, or to complete the required facilitator-led group orientation prior to enrolling into a group or participating in a drop-in group.
This event was published on January 18, 2023.
- Health and Wellness
- Open to
- Current Students
- No additional cost.
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling
- Contact Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling to request accommodations