Health and Wellness
Dream Exploration Counseling Group
January 18, 2023 – March 1, 2023 EST
Barnes Center at The Arch, Counseling, Third Floor
This event has already occurred. The information may no longer be valid.
This group is for students who are curious and committed to learning about themselves through exploring their dreams in a shared space with others. This group is ideal for students experiencing life transitions, losses and other major adjustments, disturbing dreams and nightmares, creative/artistic blocks, perfectionism/excessive self-criticisms and feelings of disconnection or conflict within themselves.
- Individual and group counseling are covered in full through the Health and Wellness Fee.
- Enrollment: Open until maximum group size (8 students) is met or enrollment deadline of Wednesday, March 1, 2023. (Please note the group begins Friday, Feb. 3, 2023.)
- Call 315.443.8000 to meet with a therapist to discuss group options, or to complete the required facilitator-led group orientation prior to enrolling into a group or participating in a drop-in group.
This event was published on January 18, 2023.
- Health and Wellness
- Open to
- Current Students
- No additional cost.
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling
- Contact Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling to request accommodations