This group is for students who are open to trauma processing. Traumatic experiences can get “trapped” or “stuck” in our bodies in ways that can be detrimental to our health, emotions, relationships and overall wellness. This group will guide students through various movements and techniques that support rewiring their brains and nervous systems, allowing trauma to be processed and moved. The group will deepen students’ understanding of what trauma is, how it gets healed and support the growth of their full, present potential.
- Individual and group counseling are covered in full through the Health and Wellness Fee.
- Enrollment: Open until maximum group size (8 students) is met or start date of Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2023.
- Call 315.443.8000 to meet with a therapist to discuss group options, or to complete the required facilitator-led group orientation prior to enrolling into a group or participating in a drop-in group.
This event was published on January 18, 2023.
- Health and Wellness
- Open to
- Current Students
- No additional cost.
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling
- Contact Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling to request accommodations