This group provides a supportive space for students to talk about substance use and what they want out of their lives. Whether students are using substances, wanting to make changes or working on quitting, this is a group to help students find their own path forward. Through this short-term group, members will form connections with each other as they explore the process of change and gain clarity about their relationship with substances.
- Individual and group counseling are covered in full through the Health and Wellness Fee.
- Enrollment: Open until maximum group size (8 students) is met or start date of Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2023.
- Call 315.443.8000 to meet with a therapist to discuss group options, or to complete the required facilitator-led group orientation prior to enrolling into a group or participating in a drop-in group.
This event was published on January 18, 2023.
- Health and Wellness
- Open to
- Current Students
- No additional cost.
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling
- Contact Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling to request accommodations