This group examines thoughts, emotions and behaviors that hold us back from authentic connections and belonging. The group will focus on shame resilience skills, themes of vulnerability and increasing self-trust.
- Individual and group counseling are covered in full through the Health and Wellness Fee.
- Enrollment: Open until maximum group size (8 students) is met or start date of Thursday, Feb. 9, 2023.
- Call 315.443.8000 to meet with a therapist to discuss group options, or to complete the required facilitator-led group orientation prior to enrolling into a group or participating in a drop-in group.
This event was published on January 18, 2023.
- Health and Wellness
- Open to
- Current Students
- No additional cost.
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling
- Contact Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling to request accommodations