This group is for students who wish to explore judgment, decision-making, life and relational patterns, social/relational dynamics, self-esteem, assertiveness, practicing vulnerability, and understanding yourself and others in a safe, contained place.
- Individual and group counseling are covered in full through the Health and Wellness Fee.
- Group is open until maximum group size (8 students) is met. (Please note the group begins Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2023.)
- Call 315.443.8000 to meet with a therapist to discuss group options, or to complete the required facilitator-led group orientation prior to enrolling into a group or participating in a drop-in group.
This event was published on January 18, 2023.
- Health and Wellness
- Open to
- Graduate & Professional Students
- No additional cost.
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling
- Contact Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling to request accommodations