Join us for an interactive Q&A panel on the topic of DEIA in the workplace! We will address how our panelists’ organizations champion efforts and recommendations on the types of questions to ask in interviews to ensure you are informed and comfortable ahead of the start of the Fall 2023 Career and Internship Fair. We will close the panel with an open networking session. During the networking session, Juan Tavares, the director of the Center for International Services, will be present to answer any OPT and CPT process questions and offer education on engaging with international students.
- Nancy Tarascio-Latour, Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition and Onboarding for Clean Harbors
- Showna Price, Director of Early Career Talent Acquisition for Micron Technology, Inc.
- Matt LaFlair, Director of Integrated Planning and Solutions for National Grid
- Julie Clark, Talent Acquisition Specialist for Novelis
- Joshua Segui-Rodriguez, Executive Director of Intercultural Engagement, Student Experience
- Adam Capozzi, Director of Career Services, Assessment and Student Success, Syracuse University Career Services
This event was published on September 13, 2023.
- Career Development
- Main Campus
- Open to
- Faculty & Staff,
- Undergraduate Students
- Student Experience
- Lisette Child
- Contact Lisette Child to request accommodations