Join us for a two-day community conversation on issues of race, disability, and justice in the policing of bodies in communities and schools.
Friday, April 16: 1-6 p.m.
- A keynote from Monique W. Morris, award-winning author, documentary filmmaker, and social justice scholar.
- Panels on “Policing and Reform Initiatives in Black and Brown Communities” and “Policing in Schools.”
Saturday, April 17: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.:
- An open conversation on community engagement and next steps in the Syracuse area and beyond.
This event was first published on December 12, 2020 and last updated on March 18, 2021.
- Open to
- Lender Center for Social Justice
- School of Education
- Contact School of Education to request additional accommodations